Would you like to work for a well-established UK outsourcer? Are you able to deliver first class Customer care?
Our client is currently recruiting for dedicated and passionate customer Care Advisors, to work within their modern and busy offices, very close to Cabot circus.
They are a dedicated team who help organisations not just improve their customers’ relationships but to transform their businesses around them. You will be working on a variety of prestige clients.
- Handling and management of Inbound Customer Care calls
- Processing incoming Emails and Social media activities,
- Ability to escalate complaint
- Navigating around clients websites, to provide solutions to customers queries
The successful candidate will be:
- IT Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite, sending emails, accurate data input
- Good clear telephone voice and helpful telephone manner
- Ability to listen
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn and good work ethics ie punctual, reliable, team member
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Able to commit to working a shift pattern
In return you will be receive such benefits as:
- On-going coaching and development with opportunities to develop your career
- Discounts on top retail brands including Cinema tickets
- Recognition schemes
Hours of work are between Monday to Sunday 7am – 10pm
Flexible shifts available
If you feel you have the necessary skills for the above role, please forward your application to Alfred Recruitment
- Salary £8.24 - £8.50 per hour