Our client’s contact centre is based in the heart of Bristol near Cabot Circus and is currently undertaking an exciting transformation with ambitious plans for their business and structuring for growth. They are now looking for an experienced, ambitious and enthusiastic Team Manager who are looking to work within a fast-paced, fun, call centre environment.
Overview of the Contact Centre Team Manager:
You will be managing your own team of Contact Centre Advisors and will be responsible for ensuring they remain motivated whilst keeping to company SLA’s and KPI’s by effectively managing the team through an ethos of train, manage and control techniques. Continuous improvement through quality checks in order to exceed customer expectations is part of your remit in order to ensure success for you and your team.
The ultimate goal is to deliver customers world class customer service.
To be considered for this role, you will need to demonstrate the following key skills:
- Work load management.
- Leading and managing a team of Advisors in a contact centre-based environment.
- 121 coaching, preparing and delivering development plans
- Absence Management
- Managing behaviours and maintaining professional boundaries
- Active listening skills
- Client facing abilities
- Conveying ideas in a logical and systematic manner.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Positive, enthusiastic and outgoing whilst being able to work within procedures on job aspects that deal with standards and quality.
- 25 days’ holiday allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Ongoing development training.
- Great transport links, within close proximity of Temple Meads train station.
- Company perks website with discounts available to company employees.
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care scheme
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this role then please apply now!
- Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum