Do you want to work for an award-winning catering butcher business?
Our client supplies fresh meat and poultry products to Schools, Colleges, Hotels, Restaurant and other businesses across the UK. Our client is looking for an experienced Customer Service Administrator to join their close-knit team. If you are hardworking, outgoing and reliable then Alfred will like to hear from you.
- General office administration
- Daily inbound and outbound calls to and from customers (no cold calling)
- Accurate taking of orders from customers via the telephone
- Entering orders onto bespoke Microsoft ordering/invoice system. Received via phone, email or online portals
- Liaising with customers via e-mail, web-based portals and via telephone.
- Dealing with all customer enquiries and handling any complaints in a professional manner
- Accurately checking and updating orders in systems to produce invoices
- Maintaining and updating company database
- Ensuring all filing is kept up to date
- Use of web – based ordering portals (incoming orders and outgoing invoices)
The successful candidate must:
- Be computer literate in MS Office, Excel and Outlook
- Be able to work on their own and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Professional attitude towards work
- Be able to manage own workload and hit daily completion deadlines
- Have a passion for food and produce
- Have an eye for detail and high level of accuracy of work
Full training will be provided
Working hours: Monday – Friday shift pattern covering hours between 7.30am – 7.00pm with occasional Saturday morning’s available as overtime.
Salary: £8.50 -£10.00 an hour.
- Salary £8.50 - £10.00 per hour