WORKSHOP OPERATIVE (WOOD AND METAL)
Hourly Rate: £8.00ph
Hours: 7.30am to 4.00pm with possible overtime
Our client, a reputable vehicle manufacturer is currently recruiting for 2 Workshop Operatives to join their Bristol workshop.
Applicants need to be able to:
- Work according to job card instruction including accurate attention to dimensions provided.
- Operate basic cutting machinery and a variety of hand tools.
- Conform to safety regulations.
- Complete accurate time records.
- Work as a member of a team or independently.
- Materials used include aluminium, steel, GRP, timber.
- Main functions required include drilling, cutting, riveting, bolting, screwing.
- A large percentage of the work is carried out on new vehicle chassis and a very high standard of finish is required.
- The ability to complete tasks within set time constraints is vital.