Alfred Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading supplier of stage lighting and sound equipment. Our client is looking for a Venue Services Account manager within their Bristol office with the responsibility of developing and securing new business opportunities. You are expected to generate your own leads from research and market experience. To excel in this role, you must have excellent customer services skills combined with effective negotiation and objection handling.
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets and margins in line with the agreed business plan.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of accounts
- Respond to customer incoming calls and emails
- Perform effective telephone based cold & warm calling to generate new business opportunities
- Maintain accurate CRM data relevant to your activities and targets.
- Creation of quotation and sales documents
- Be confident interpreting, reporting and communicating data
- Ensure every job maximizes profit potential
- Identify testing and inspection potential from our existing customer base and proactively sell this offering
- Be aware of competitor quotes and the impact they may have on our business
- Constructively communicate commercial/market information to department heads.
- Carry out all required administrative work in a timely fashion to ensure documentation is uniformly presented.
- Proactively assesses, clarify and validate customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Be highly proactive in chasing and closing outstanding quotations and instigating new business
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by your manager
You will work closely with the Sales, Technical and Operation function
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000 dependent on experience
Working hours: 8.30 am – 5.30 pm