UK Claims Administrator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Claims Administrator to work in the heart of Bristol focusing on products within the general insurance market including the leasing industry.
Your role will be to investigate claims thoroughly and efficiently, providing clear, concise and accurate information to our customers, business partners and internal clients.
You will be responsible for the management of your own caseload, following appropriate processes in accordance with agreed quality and service standards.
Experience within the following sectors is essential to be considered for this opportunity:
- Understanding of policies and technical wording
- Delivery of claims within a time efficient manner
- Ability to be able to work on your own accord as well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Quality customer service experience
- Computer literate
- Confident with a willingness to learn
- At least two year’s experience of working within a claims team
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of attractive benefits including;
- Life Assurance (worth 4* basic pay)
- Income Protection (75% of basic pay after 13 weeks sick and following 6 months service)
- Private medical insurance (after 12 months service)
- 21 days (FTE) annual leave increasing year on year to a maximum of 26 days
- An auto enrolment pension scheme (after 3 months)
- A discretionary annual bonus scheme
The working week will be from Monday to Friday 9 – 5:30 and you will have the opportunity to work in a friendly and supportive multicultural team. We will also provide full product training and ongoing skills development. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to expand on existing skills in validating claims.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please forward a copy of your CV TODAY for an interview
- Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum