Following expansion our client, a well known Global Insurance company, are currently recruiting for Travel Claims Call Handlers.
To be considered for these roles you will need to have excellent customer service experience ideally within a call centre.
Purpose of the role:
To handle incoming client calls, relating to either ongoing or new travel insurance claim applications, ensuring all enquiries are dealt with in a professional, efficient and effective manner.
- To deal with all telephone calls in a customer-focused way, ensuring that service levels and standards, including compliance, are maintained.
- Take customer details and input correctly into internal systems and ensure the correct claims form is sent within 24 hours of notification, and in line with our standards.
- To record and update customer information accurately.
- To communicate clearly, accurately and effectively with internal and external customers.
- To adhere to the Company’s procedure in accordance with the FCA guidelines and TCF (treating customers fairly)
Experience/ Technical Knowledge:
- Previous experience within Customer Service within a Call Centre environment
- Previous Claims experience, preferably for an insurance company, would be advantageous
Other significant Role Requirements:
- Good numerical skills and computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- A good understanding of FCA regulations and TCF (treating customers fairly).
- Knowledge of Liberty claims system or a similar claims system.
Scope of Role:
- Working as part of the Claims Call Handler Team, you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, 08:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, to ensure all claims are dealt with on a daily basis to the required standard within agreed time frames. Some flexibility may be required to meet future business needs.
- Job Sector(s) Banking, Finance & Insurance