This is a medium sized IFA practice based in the West Midlands that provides Financial Planning and Employee Benefits advice to HNW private and corporate clients.
Due to current IFA’s reaching client capacity and a healthy stream of referral business this practice is now able to grow their advice team with the addition of a Trainee Financial Adviser.
As part of this position you will support two IFA’s with paraplanning support while working closely with them to build and develop the skills needed to successfully advise clients.
Once you are ready to advise you will be provided with leads as well as access to existing clients to start building your own portfolio.
What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to work closely with the MD & experienced IFA’s
- Structured training to get you advising as quickly as possible
- Team of administrators and paraplanners to support with clients
- Existing client bank to generate business and a high volume of leads
- Exam support & benefits
- Previous experience within a Financial Planning environment
- Knowledge of investment & pension products
- Hold level 4 Diploma
- Experience providing administration and paraplanning support to advisers
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum