Our client is going through a period of growth following success in their market and urgently looking to increase their permanent Sales Executive team to meet demands and ensure no loss of business. They are committed to delivering outstanding customer service as an online estate agency by employing passionate and dedicated people proud to work for their respected name. Located in East London, they have won numerous awards during recent years for being the best at what they do.
About the role:
You will be a self-motivated and dynamic, using your initiative and skills to ensure that set targets are met or exceeded.
Hours of work are 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and there is a Saturday rota
Salary £18-21K plus bonus expected to achieve £30K first year, higher if you are hungry for it!
Holidays – 25 days per annum with option to increase this
Other Flexible Benefits as well as working within a successful team
- Field incoming new business enquiries by phone, email, online chat, with the aim of converting to a new instruction
- Offer and explain why the company offers a service over and above its competitors
- Ensure all information is captured within the database
- Ensure call backs are actioned
- Arrange market appraisal/field agent appointments if required
- Drive to hit branch targets
- You will need estate agency knowledge/experience or be an impressive sales person to be considered for this position
- Savvy, driven, dynamic, competitive, sales person who can outsmart the competition
- Target driven