Would you like to work for a specialist reseller offering a wide range of theatrical equipment and services tailored to suit the needs of schools, theatres & venues?
This business offers a complete service including stage lighting, audio, video, communication systems, rigging, stage curtains and staging.
Does this sound like a business you would like to be part of?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sales Account Manager to join the dynamic and passionate Sales team.
The Role of the Sales Account Manager is to ensure that all new and existing external customers are dealt with professionally and that their requirements are achieved efficiently, accurately and profitably. The Account manager will seek to deliver all jobs at maximum margin and will utilise and develop multiple sales skills. A positive can-do attitude and a desire to work within the best sales team in the industry is an essential personal requirement.
- Make calls in line with daily, weekly and monthly targets to existing customers who already spend with Stage Electrics, have done previously or new business opportunities.
- To receive incoming sales enquiries from new and existing customers and translate their requirements into sales orders.
- Focus on developing and maintain relationships with customers
- Sell products in line with preferred supplier guidelines.
- Strive to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets in line with both revenue and margin expectations
- Take ownership for timely fulfilment of customers requests.
- Generate sales for a portfolio of accounts and reach the company’s sales target
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts, up-selling and cross-selling where appropriate.
Salary: £18,000 – £25,000
Working hours: 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
If you are self-driven, highly motivated, well organised, a good communicator and a team player this could be the role for you.