Salary:£7.20 per hour
Temp – Perm, 16 hour contracts – Plus Bonus – 25 day Annual Leave Pro Rata
We are excited to be working with a highly successful caravan manufacture who are embarking on unparalleled plans which include introducing a new brand name and bringing their after sales service direct to customers. With clever visuals, marketing, technology and a bespoke store environment it is sure to be a winner with customers and further cement the company name as the major supplier in their industry. Steered by an experienced leadership team the future looks amazing!
The existing team are oozing excitement and enthusiasm and are looking for energetic individuals who have the drive to help push this new store to success.
You will need to be
- Excellent at establishing relationships with customers, allowing them to relax and browse displays or surfing on-line catalogues to ensure they leave with a positive customer experience. All the while gaining information to create sales and product direction for the future
- Ideally have some retail sales experience in a major retailer store but full sales training will be given if you have the right personality and communication skills
- Have an eye for detail ensuring the store is neat, safe, clean and welcoming at all times
- Aware of Health & Safety as well as Security within a store environment
- Target driven to exceed and smash sales targets
- Physically fit and of smart appearance with the ability to hold a conversation with customers in a relaxed manner
This really is a great company to work for, they appreciate their staff and are looking for people who will represent the company’s values in relation to customer care.
If you are looking for a new adventure and like a challenge please apply now, ideally the role is to start early June but we will wait for the right candidate if necessary.
An interest in caravanning would be an advantage.