Job Title: Alarm Receiving Centre Operator
Working in a Secure NSI accredited environment within an Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC), you will be required to monitor various types of alarms, including but not limited to: Intruder, PA , Fire and CCTV. Predominantly, this role is telephone based and you should have the ability to provide excellent customer service in a call centre environment. The ideal candidate will have the ability to solve problematic situations, good listening skills and patience, offering customers assurance and clarity. The main duties are:
- Processing Incoming telephone calls, liaising with customers, clients and Security Companies
- Handling and management of high priority/life or Non-life alarms
- Helpdesk Desk support to our clients and store staff
- Updating and reporting on clients recorded information
Full training will be provided, together with on-going relevant training. However experience in the following would be an advantageous:
- IT experienced and confident in the use of Microsoft Office suite, sending emails, accurate data input
- Good clear telephone voice and helpful telephone manner
- Ability to listen
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn and good work ethics ie punctual, reliable, team member
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships
- The ideal candidate will have a valid CCTV SIA licence or be willing to attend a three day course to obtain the SIA CCTV qualification (Company Funded).
Continental 12 hour shifts 4 on 4 off days and nights. Hours of work are: 4 x 12 hour shifts (7am-7pm or 7pm-7am alternating) then 4 days off. Plenty of overtime available if required, but not compulsory.
All offers of employment are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references from previous 10 years employment history, police (CRB check) and credit checks.
Own transport is recommended due to the location unless you live in the Hengrove/ Bishopworth/ Whitchurch areas.
- Job Sector(s) All Sectors