Following expansion our client, a well known Global Insurance company, are currently recruiting for Medical Claims Call Handlers within the Travel department
To be considered for these roles you will need to have excellent customer service experience ideally within a call centre or within an environment like retail or hospitality .
Purpose of the role:
To be the main point of contact for clients through calls, emails or on-line chat, often in difficult circumstances, providing a professional and customer focused service ensuring assistance is provided where necessary.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers who are abroad and require assistance during their travel or relating to new or on-ongoing travel claim
- Registration and creation of new cases on the internal system (AMA)
- Proper application of the triage system
- Informing the insured of the correct procedures in an empathetic and efficient manner
- Handling calls in a clear and concise manner, meeting Service Level Agreements
- Previous experience within Customer Service in a Call Centre environment
- Previous Assistance, Claims experience, preferably for an Insurance Company, would be advantageous
Other significant Role Requirements:
- Good numerical skills and computer literate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- A good understanding of FCA regulations and TCF (treating customers fairly).
Scope of Role:
Working as part of the Customer Contact Team, you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern. Some flexibility may be required to meet future business needs.
- Salary £17000-£18000