Do you have a passion for theatres, performing arts and live events?
Do you want to work for a leading specialists in theatre design and theatre refurbishment, audio visual installations and sound and lighting installations for professional theatres, schools and the entertainment industry. Our client is looking for a Account manager to work within their servicing and inspection department. You are expected to generate your own leads from research. You must have excellent customer services skills combined with objection handling and negotiation.
- Achieve and exceed revenue targets and margins in line with the agreed business plan.
- Manage and maintain a portfolio of accounts
- Respond to customer incoming calls and emails
- Perform effective telephone based cold & warm calling to generate new business opportunities
- Maintain accurate CRM data relevant to your activities and targets.
- Creation of quotation and sales documents
- Identify testing and inspection potential from our existing customer base and pro-actively sell this offering
- Be aware of competitor quotes and the impact they may have on our business
- Constructively communicate commercial/market information to department heads.
- Carry out all required administrative work in a timely fashion to ensure documentation is uniformly presented.
- Pro-actively assesses, clarify and validate customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Be highly proactive in chasing and closing outstanding quotations and instigating new business
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by your manager
Full training will be provided.
You will work closely with the Sales, Technical and Operation function
- Salary £18,000 - £24,000 per annum