Following expansion our client, a well known Global Insurance company, are currently recruiting for Inbound Customer Contact Agents
To be considered for these roles you will need to have excellent customer service experience ideally within a call centre or within an environment like retail or hospitality .
Purpose of the role:
To be the main point of contact for clients through calls, emails or on-line chat, often in difficult circumstances, providing a professional and customer focused service ensuring assistance is provided where necessary.
- Acting as the first point of contact for customers who are abroad and require assistance during their travel or relating to new or on-ongoing travel claim
- Registration and creation of new cases on the internal system (AMA)
- Proper application of the triage system
- Informing the insured of the correct procedures in an empathetic and efficient manner
- Handling calls in a clear and concise manner, meeting Service Level Agreements
- Previous experience within Customer Service in a Call Centre environment
- Previous Assistance, Claims experience, preferably for an Insurance Company, would be advantageous
Other significant Role Requirements:
- Good numerical skills and computer literate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good planning and organisation skills in order to meet timescales.
- Ability to identify problem issues and determine the appropriate course of action/redirection within department guidelines required to resolve issues.
- Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
- A good understanding of FCA regulations and TCF (treating customers fairly).
Scope of Role:
- Working as part of the Customer Contact Team, you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week on a rotating shift pattern. Some flexibility may be required to meet future business needs.
- Job Sector(s) Banking, Finance & Insurance