This is an award-winning firm of Chartered Financial Planners that have been providing a bespoke financial planning and investment management service to clients across the South East of England for over 20 years.
As an IFA Administrator you will form a pivotal part of the back-office support team and will be responsible for supporting the IFA’s and Paraplanners with full pre and post advice administration support for clients.
This role would suit an organised individual with prior administration experience that would be interested in working closely with a highly experienced team to develop their technical knowledge and client support abilities within an IFA environment; leading to future progression opportunities.
What’s on offer:
- Opportunity to join an award-winning Chartered IFA firm
- Become a vital member of the back-office support team
- Work closely with experienced Paraplanners and IFA’s to build technical ability
- Growing business with plenty of progression opportunities
- Exam support towards industry qualifications
- Excellent company benefits scheme and discretionary bonus
- Administration experience within a financial services company
- Previous experience within an IFA environment (advantageous)
- Knowledge of CRM software Adviser Office (advantageous)
- Salary £20,000 - £23,000 + Benefits & Discretionary Bonus