HGV Mechanic Commercial Vehicle Rental – Trucks, Vans, Taillifts
Rotating Weekly Rota:
Week 1: 07.00 – 15.00
Week 2: 10.00 – 19.00
Our client, an industry leading group of Commercial Vehicle Rental organisation are currently recruiting
The ideal candidate will:
• Will have diagnostic experience with trucks and HGV’s
• Will be keen to progress, with ample progression opportunities
• Will ideally have Main Dealer experience rather than fleet work
• Will be able to handle the pressure of completing work to exacting & timely standards
• Will be adaptable, willing to progress & eager to forge a long career in the HGV industry
• Preferably posses your own high quality tools
• NVQ Level 3 in Heavy Vehicle Mechanics or equivalent
• Diagnosing with faults on Trucks using specialist diagnostic equipment.
• Responsible for the mechanical and electrical repair, preventative maintenance and modification of the fleet and customer vehicles.
• You will also diagnose and repair mechanical and electrical defects and related ancillary equipment in compliance with company and legislative requirements.
- Job Sector(s) Engineering, Aerospace & Automotive