CNC PRODUCTION FOREMAN – WOOD
Hourly Rate: £12.00 – £13.50 depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday – Day Shift
Our client, a reputable vehicle manufacturer is currently recruiting for a CNC Production Foreman to join their Bristol workshop.
This person will carry the responsibility of the overall management of CNC Production and will report back to the supervisor.
- Creating Programs
- Ability at times to work under pressure
- Testing of programs once completed to ensure they are correct with original patterns.
- Technical knowledge of machine
- The upkeep and maintenance of machine on a planned basis
- Safe operation of machine including Risk Assessments
- Ability to understand program codes
- Problem solving
- Maintenance to include greasing etc
- Tool changing/calibration and arranging re-sharpening
- Produce production sheets for wood shop on daily basis
- Machine operation
- Suggestions to improve and redesign components to increase profitability and efficiency without
- There will be other duties required according to need. These will normally be directed to you by
- Van workshop supervisor to whom you will normally be accountable.
- Supervision of other staff as required