Our client is recruiting a first line support officer in their modern, comfortable offices in South Bristol. The company is a critical security service to some prestigious clients including intruder, PA, Fire alarms, CCTV as well as some bespoke services. In addition the main duties are
- Handling and management of Alarm and CCTV activations
- Issuing of and the control of alarm remote resets
- Controlling the suspension and close down of reported incidents
- Processing incoming telephone calls, liaising with clients and callers
- Ability to escalate complaints
- Ability to use email, run reports, ensuring all records are updated appropriately
- Receiving inbound calls and making outbound calls
The successful candidate will be:
- IT Competent in the use of Microsoft Office suite, sending emails, accurate data input
- Good clear telephone voice and helpful telephone manner
- Ability to listen
- Self-motivated, willingness to learn and good work ethics ie punctual, reliable, team member
- Ability to manage internal and external relationships
- Able to commit to working a shift pattern as described below
Possession of a SIA CCTV Front Line Licence will be a distinct advantage but not essential, however willingness to attend the 4 day course will be expected as they are willing to invest in your development. Also, previous similar call centre experience is advantageous but not essential.
Hours of work are:
37.5 hours each week, working 4 x 12 hour shifts (7am-7pm or 7pm-7am alternating) then 4 days off
Plenty of overtime available if required, not compulsory
All offers of employment are subject to the receipt of satisfactory references, police and credit checks.
Own transport is recommended due to the location unless you live in the Hengrove/ Bishopworth/ Whitchurch areas.