Alfred Recruitment are delighted to be working on behalf of a leading, family-owned, painting and refurbishment contractor. This role is based at their Wolverhampton branchAs a Business Development Executive, you will be responsible to develop new customer opportunities and to find and build connections with potential new customers. You will be using a mainly telesales process, along with a variety of communication methods including: use of social media, email, Word, and Excel, as well as an element of internet research.
The role will be office-based and will require plenty of initiative as you start the journey of winning new business for the company.
- Identifying new target customers through a range of different methods of research, including a telesales focus along with social media
- Contacting and developing customer relationships, following up as necessary via phone and email
- Booking appointments with prospective clients over the phone for our Contracts Team
- Maintaining relationships with existing customers
- Excellent telephone manner and strong verbal communication skills as the majority of work is telephone based.
- Ability to research and summarise potential opportunities
- Good standard of written English
- Confidence to build relationships at many levels including with senior decision makers
- Microsoft Office skills and ability to learn to use an in-house CRM system
- Ability to learn about all aspects of the business quickly, and communicate this information effectively to others
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s A-C including English
- Experience within a customer service or sales environment, preferably demonstrating a telesales role.
- Knowledge of using social media for business purposes
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for the above position, please apply now!